Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bhutan: A Fond Farewell- Exploring Paro

As with previous trips, we had booked through Escape Travels, and they do not disappoint. While Adam and I prefer to NOT travel in groups, it is just significantly easier at times. We choose Escape because they keep their tours small. This is our entire group below.


Our final day was spent in and around the "city" of Paro

A final glance from our room in the mountains

Paro Dzong: Our destination!


Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Adam had the camera for this part of the trip, and I could tell that he thoroughly enjoyed the art at this place because I had at least a hundred pictures of wall to sort through. Granted, the artwork on the wall was incredible, I now know why I kept losing him...I wasn't appreciating the art as much as he was.

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong


Paro Dzong: Adam made a friend

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong

Paro Dzong