Thursday, February 1, 2018

Netherlands: Amsterdam- Trains, Heineken, and the Red Light District

Time to transition from Paris to Amsterdam, and what better way to travel than by train!!??!!
MY.ABSOLUTE.FAVORITE.
We took the late morning train, to be lazy and relaxed, and sat back with wine and enjoyed the journey.

I am a lucky lady! My husband cleaning the train window to optimize my view. The conductor chuckled at him <3


We did the Heineken Brewery tour and it was fairly awesome, actually.
My favorite part was talking to the bartender at the end, as the 3 of us connected immediately over travel experiences...and he pretty much ignored everyone else for a good 45 minutes!

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery: I am much more impressed with the original bottles!

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery: They still house the horses here, they were just out at the time on a publicity things :(

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery

Heineken Brewery: Our awesome bartender!

Heineken Brewery: Made me think of our punny Dave Greenhalgh <3

And time for random walking around Amsterdam!

The main train station



A local brew