Tuesday, October 3, 2017

USA: A Pennsylvania Wedding!!!!

The entire purpose of our trip: THE MAYER WEDDING!
The day finally came for Michael and Johnna to tie the knot, and I was beyond excited!
Seriously, I semi-apologize to anyone who had to deal with overly-excited and giddy me that day, I know that it can be a bit much! Oh, but what a wonderful reason to be SO much!
It truly was a whirlwind of hair getting done, wedding attire getting pressed, and then most of the wedding pictures with the professional photographer were before the wedding.

My greatest bragging rights: I was the date of the Best Man there <3

The not-so-professional pictures, but some of my favorites:



My and Amy (sister-in-law of all things awesome!)

Me and my stud-ly date!

Alyshia and me, finally hanging out after WAY too long!

And now from the people at the wedding who actually know what to do with a camera:






My gorgeous parent-in-laws

Glad that I nailed this down early!

From this point forward, I was crying.
I had FOUR different people hand me tissues.


*SOBS* of joy

One of my favoritest pictures from the day!


A VERY excited first row (and a fistful of wet tissues!)!


Michael and Mom Mayer

The Mayer Parents and "the baby" of the Mayer clan

Now the Mayer ladies outnumber the Mayer men!

Our Mayer Clan


Best man speech: It was perfect! Not that I am biased or anything. I totally am. But it was.

Brotherly love <3

The Adams Cousins

The Adams Cousins with the partners

Mayer Cousins (Oh Johnna...the blinking!)


Sisters!

Love looking at my dance partner



The Mayer Men are a handsome bunch!

Mom Mayer and her second favorite child

Adam and is now "other" sister...sorry Amy, you now have competition!