Monday, January 29, 2018

France: Paris- Night Walks and Notre Dame

Paris is a lovely and walkable city, even when it is freezing.
I honestly didn't think that I would care for Paris that much.
I was wrong, so VERY, very wrong.
She is quiet, and elegant, and completely enrapturing.
One of my favorite parts of the trip was just walking around, my arm linked through Adam's, quietly enjoying each other's company, and taking in the sites. It was soul quenching.

Walking along the Seine

We were not planning on coming to Notre Dame at the time, we just happened upon it randomly and aimlessly walking, and it was stunning in the night lighting. We also happened upon a Mass, so we were able to enjoy the venue "in action". Can you imagine the Notre Dame being your routine church? It stuns my mind a bit to think about that.

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame